1.Managing the operational team daily activities.
2. Developing and providing technical input and assessment for new projects.
3.Establish business relationship with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
4. Strategizing operation team to achieve sales target, monitor sales target progress and present to management.
5. Undertake any other tasks assigned by Managing Director.
1.Overall project management including costing, planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring and finalization of account.
2. Engage and negotiate with suppliers for project costing, review and examine conformity of engineering design, drawings and documentation with specifications and contracts documents.
3.Attend and participate in meeting with main-con/sub-con/architect/consultant/client and resolving project issues.
4.Any other task assign by the Project Manager or General Manager from time to time.
1.Supervise and lead engineers to plan, develop and coordinate projects and quality control.
2.Developing and providing technical input and assessment for new projects specifications.
3.Establish business relationship with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers.
4.Strategizing engineering team to achieve sales target, monitor sales target progress and present to management.
5. Undertake any other task assigned by Managing Director in most efficient.
1.Assist Service & Maintenance Operation Manager in managing the operational team daily activities.
2.Assist Service & Maintenance Operation Manager in developing and providing technical input and assessment for new projects.
3. Liaise with clients, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers when necessary.
4. Lead, guide and train subordinate on the service, maintenance, installation or repair work.
5.Undertake any other tasks assigned by Management
1.Perform service & maintenance.
2.Perform installation or repair work.
3.Produce service report in work done.
4.Ensure tools and equipments are properly used and maintained at all times.
5.Maintain cleaniness and ensure HSE compliance at workplace.
6.Follow instruction given by Supervisor/Engineer or authorized personnel.
7.Undertake any other tasks assigned by Management.
1.Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
2.Ensure all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules & regulations are adhered to and regularly reviewed, updatated and communicated.
3.Ensure all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
4.Ensure safety inspections are carried out and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
5.Establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the company.
Submit your resume to our recruitment team here : firstname.lastname@example.org